About The Collective
The Vegas Kitchen Collective is founded and run by Chef Tori Nakano, celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and Mobile 5 Star trained chef, and Chris Staefe, an independent entrepreneur, with a vision to galvanize and elevate independent chefs, startups, and local businesses with a gateway into the high end and largely corporate culinary scene in Las Vegas.
The Vegas Kitchen Collective (VKC) is a shared kitchen space headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada that focuses on providing any city and county licensed food business or sole proprietor with:
- the means for commercial food production.
- the ability to maintain and/or grow without the overhead of building their own kitchen.
- on location refrigerated and non-refrigerated storage.
- a large production and assembly space.
- a physical location for licensing requirements.
The Vegas Kitchen Collective provides a professionally managed, shared kitchen commissary that has four fully equipped, ergonomically designed kitchens with ample cold and dry storage, prep space, highly flexible scheduling, and increased hours available for client to choose. As well as secondary services including receiving, business consulting, food photography, contract labor services, with membership services and discounts.